Table of Contents
Why you should use us?
The unique difference between other companies and us is that we have our own in-house lawyers and surveyors, and we don’t rely on 3rd party finance as we have our own cash funds.
Our director has over 40 years of experience in the property industry. His enviable wide range of experience in the property industry is probably unmatched in the UK.
It ranges from property development advising 3 large national legal practices on property issues. He has been a landlord for over 40 years and is involved in the commercial & residential property sector on many other levels.
This means we can act much more quickly
- There are several reasons people contact Sell House Fast 4 Cash. We find our people generally want a hassle-free sale with a fixed timeline to suit their plans.
- We’ll make you a quick, no-obligation cash offer for any type of property throughout England and Wales. No matter where the property is or its condition.
- Sell House Fast 4 Cash is the quickest, most reliable house buyer in our sector.
- Our honesty, integrity and straight talk are what attract sellers to
- Our experienced, friendly team are always on hand to discuss your options and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Dealing with us, there is absolutely no obligation or pressure.
- Our office will provide you with a mobile number, so you have direct access anytime during the evening or at weekends to speak to the consultant.
- You choose your time scale – days, weeks or months.
- No middlemen – sell your property directly to us.
- No fees – we’ll even pay your legal costs.
- We buy any type of property regardless of condition or problem, which may include; boundary disputes, structural issues, short leases, property defects and bad tenant problems.
Our simple process
If you wish to proceed, we streamline the sale process, saving months of uncertainty and stress when compared to hassle vs selling by a traditional estate agent.
If required, we will schedule a quick property visit and arrange a moving date which suits your timetable.
You can request a cash advance if required. This will be paid following the exchange of contracts and will release some equity prior to completion.
Once agreed, you can plan for the future, knowing your home is sold within a time frame that suits you.
Our cash offer
Our offer will be less than the open market price, but it is guaranteed. Plus…
The difference in real terms might be smaller than you think.
- You receive a quick sale with the cash in your account in days if you wish
- We can even help with the moving costs
- No viewings, no hassle
- You won’t pay any agent or solicitor fees – we pay these.