Sell House Fast 4 Cash is a trading name of Sascam Limited, whose registered company number is 14659133, and whose registered office is at 22 Langley Drive, Crawley RH11 7SY.
The quick house sale industry has grown considerably alongside traditional estate agencies and auction houses over the last 20 years.
These terms & Conditions are to be read with our Ethics statement.
There are several key benefits of using this type of service:
1. Home sellers deal with serious buyers that pay with cash (not mortgages).
2. Exchange and completion happen within a timescale that suits the seller. This can be in around seven days in urgent cases if required.
3. Quick house sale firms buy properties in any condition – even if there are structural or ground issues, for example.
4. Fast house sale companies can handle many complex situations, including repossessions, bankruptcies, problem tenants not paying rent, legal restrictions etc.
5. No estate agents, third parties or intermediaries are involved (sellers deal directly with buyers).
6. There are no legal or other commissions/fees.
7. The sale is 100% private and confidential.
8. Decent fast home buying companies focus on providing win outcomes.
Communication and Conditional Offers
1. Prospective clients can contact Sell House Fast 4 Cash via our website or by telephone at 020 3903 1996, which is manned 24 hours, seven days a week.
2. The receptionist will take some information from you, and our consultant will ring you back to discuss the and discuss the process in the view of carrying out a valuation of your property. s
3. The details will be forwarded to the Sell House Fast 4 Cash Management (CRM) system.
4. Clients can also email Sell House Fast 4 Cash at [email protected] or call our Crawley-based head office during office hours on 020 3903 1996.
Quick Cash House Sale in 7 Days
Under our seven-day sale option, the seller will receive a cash offer which will be less than the market value of their property. In addition, there will be no legal, estate agency or other fees to pay.
Our consultant will explain that market value is based on comparable sold values per the Land Registry. However, different characteristics, such as larger floor space, gardens, and extensions, will be considered. In transparency, we avoid using estate agencies asking prices or other market-led estimations.
The Second Phone Call
Our consultant will return the call at a convenient time for the client.
Although not mandatory, we encourage our sales consultants to be available on evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
Most are more than willing to oblige.
House Sale Offers
The sales consultant will suggest the most appropriate solution in line with your specific circumstances:
Our Cash House Sale Offer
Our cash offer will be conditional based on viewing and surveying the property to be sold.
With us, there will be no legal fees, estate agency or other any other fees involved.
If the seller has urgent debts to clear or is in a broken chain, the sale can be completed in seven days if required.
We can also consider making a cash advance, where money will be forwarded before the exchange date if this service is needed.
Then our consultant will be happy to explain how a cash offer was calculated if the seller requires this. These would ordinarily include the micro risks of operating a property investment and trading business model like ours.
Anti-Money Laundering regulations
Signing up for these regulations means the law protects any exchanged funds. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require our registration certificate.
You can report or seek advice on any suspicious activity or transactions to HM Revenue & Customs at 0800 595 000, who will be happy to deal with the information provided.
We will require the sellers and or anyone acting for the seller to provide their I.D for the purpose of the money laundering legislation. Lawyers for the seller and we as the purchasers, are legally required to provide I.D documents for the company and the directors. We shall provide this information to the lawyers acting for compliance purposes.
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Our membership in this organisation means we’re obliged to keep your details 100% secure under the Data Protection Act (1998). So, with your complete consent, we can only pass on your details to a third party. Sell House Fast 4 Cash is the trading name of Sascam Limited Company registration No. 14659133 credentials by inserting our company information into the ICO data protection public register. The ICO helpline number is 0303 123 1113 (lines are open Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm).
With the seller’s consent, our consultant will view the property. Ideally, we would prefer that the client accompanies our consultant and, where possible, respond to any questions that may arise.
Final Offer cash offer Confirmation
Once the viewing has been conducted, provided that there are no outstanding issues. Our consultant will confirm the cash offer we will make to buy the property. We will again, with the written offer, provide our terms & Conditions.
Our valuation confirmation will be undertaken properly, reasonably and in good faith. There will not be any deliberate misrepresentation of the value of the property.